Highway A14 coming from the North
1. Highway A14 – exit Km 697 towards Acquaviva;
2. Take the SP 125 towards Sammichele di Bari;
3. After 6 Km take the SS 100 towards Taranto;
4. Take the Gioia del Colle-Noci exit at Km 39 of the SS 100;
5. Take the SP 239 (ex SP 604) Noci-Gioia del Colle towards Noci;
6. After about 13 km (at km 13,200 of the SP 239) turn left towards Alberobello. Take the Noci ring road and take the second exit towards Noci (which you will find after about 2.5 km);
7. Continue towards Noci and after about 1 Km (after the IP petrol station) turn right towards Martina Franca – Massafra;
8. Take the road to Massafra (you will also find our brown signs reporting the writing “ABATE MASSERIA & RESORT”, also indicated by a yellow arrow); turn right at the traffic lights. You will then enter the SP 34 towards Martina Franca;
9. After 400 meters, turn right onto the SP 211 towards Massafra;
10. After another 400 meters, turn right (you will find the sign reporting “ABATE MASSERIA & RESORT”) and follow the road for its entire length. It will lead you inside the accommodation facility.
Coming from the South (direction Lecce-Brindisi)
1. From Lecce (or Brindisi) take the SS 379 (which then becomes SS 16) towards BARI.
2. At Km 845,600 of the SS 16, take the MONOPOLI-ALBEROBELLO exit and take the SP 113 towards ALBEROBELLO (go straight at the first intersection).
3. After about 14,500 km take the SP 81 towards PUTIGNANO (turn right at the intersection-roundabout).
4. After about another 6 km, take the SP 161 towards NOCI (go straight to the intersection. PAY ATTENTION TO THE STOP !!!).
5. Once you get to Noci, you will come to a first intersection that allows you to turn only in the right or left direction. Turn left and follow the road until you reach another intersection with the sign (on the right) towards MARTINA FRANCA.
6. Take this direction after 400 meters from the traffic lights, turn right towards Massafra.
7. After another 400 meters, turn right (you will find the sign reporting “ABATE MASSERIA & RESORT”) and follow the road for its entire length. It will lead you inside the accommodation facility.